Today, I’m having a kind of “blech” day. Woke up that way. Hate it. So, rather than focus on what is wrong, why I feel this way, I thought I’d go back to the Three Things Lists.
Three Things I Don’t Like
- There is no weight loss program named a Carbs Only Diet.
- The St. Louis Bread Co. across from church on Olive. Never seem to get the orders “quite right.”
- Non-stick skillets that lose their non-stickiness.
Three Things I Like:
- Sleeping with the windows open and the fan on.
- The Beatles
- Teaching Sunday School, hearing the kids laughing, and seeing their big smiles